Our mission is to supply and support the aerospace industries' interconnect needs. We offer manufacturing, repair, PMA (Parts Manufacturer Approval) options and automated test equipment for electrical wiring harnesses, cable assemblies, interconnects, and conduits used on today's airframe, engine, and space applications. On the ground, our industrial product line of flexible metal and non-metal conduits makes us a key supplier throughout the construction industry.
Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & defense (CIA&D) is an industry leader that has been a manufacturer of electrical wiring cables and interconnects for over 70 years. With the last 22 years under current ownership, CIA&D strives to bring affordable quality products to the aerospace, marine, and industrial markets.
The company has two locations in Fort Worth, Texas. Our harness manufacturing and Repair Station is housed in a modern 121,096 sq ft (11,250 sq m) facility. A second, newly renovated facility contains the hose and Conduit production. We have the expertise to solve reliability concerns for designs currently in the field, regardless of manufacture. Contact a CIA&D Representative today for more information on how we can benefit your organization.
- Small, Veteran Owned Business
- Diversified Customer Base
- Key Supplier to Major OEMs and Manufacturers
- Well Known in Both the Military and
Commercial Aerospace Arenas
- AS9100 Registered Facility
- On-site Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative (DMIR)
- Solid Financial Standing
Co-Operative Industries is a customer and results oriented company, working with the customer to bring about the best possible solution to a given challenge. We offer the following products and services.
- Manufacturer of electrical wiring harnesses, cables assemblies, and ignition leads
- In-House Manufacture of Flexible Metal and Non-Metal Conduit
- In-House Braiding of Metal, Nomex®, PEEK™, Kevlar®, and Other Specialty Materials
- In-House manufacturing of Glass-to-Metal Hermetically Sealed Connectors
- New Design or Build-to-Print Capability
- Develop and Qualify PMA Designs
- FAA, EASA and CAAC
Certified Repair Station
(FAA No. OI0R891N; EASA.145.5897;
CAAC No. F00100406)
- Develop Automated Harness Test Equipment
- Laser Cell Services for wire marking